Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

SLC student led conference

On Tuesday and Wednesday we had student led conference's 
Mine was on Wednesday at 2:15 witch was the first one you could get.
Firstly I introduced my mum and dad to miss h and miss s. 
Then I talked about my reading eg
What
Walt paraphrase people's ideas. 
So what 
Paraphrasing 
Now what 
Paraphrase harder sentences.
After that I talked about writing eg.
What 
Craft a introduction that hooks the reader in. Be a critical evaluator on your own work.
So what 
How to craft a good introduction 
Now what 
How to craft a good summary 
Then I talked about Maths eg
What
Use a written method to solve multiplication 
So what 
Use a written method to solve multiplication
Now what 
Do it with 3 digit number
Then talked about my blog 
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment