Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Generalise properties of multiplication and division with whole numbers

Walt..... Generalise properties of multiplication and division with whole numbers
Here is some sheets I used to help me work these questions out,
Addition

Here is an example of one of the questions I have to do
The answer would be 9+6=6+9 because when looking at the first sheet it make the most sense.

Here is an example of another one of the questions we had to do
The answer would be (9-0).1 = 9.1-0.1 because yet again looking at the sheet above this answer makes the most sense

I think I am extended abstract because I could now teach somebody how to do this goal.





1 comment:

  1. Have they talked to you about the order of operations?
    If not, here's a link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations

    ReplyDelete