Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE - STRIKING and FIELDING

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths are standing side on, hitting the ball to where I want it to go and following through.


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eye on the ball and having a tight grip on the bat.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Step forward with opposite foot to arm that you are throwing with. Stand side on. Rotate shoulders. Follow through.

My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit the ball at the right height because then in the game rounders I wont get caught out.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to always keep my eye on the ball because then I will get more chances to catch the ball.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it used all the strategies and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment