Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Merit Evidence Student Council

Today we had a student council meeting.
Last Friday I got told by Mrs Trotter that I was going to become the secretary of student council.
I was absolutely thrilled that I got it as I got it last year and I loved having that responsibility.

Today was a hard meeting because Ryan (the chairperson) and I decided to run it because a teacher did not turn up. Because it was only our second meeting there were a lot of new students to student council who don't know how the meetings run.

The first thing we did was make a roll because we have not made one yet as it is only our second meeting. We then had a long discussion about fundraising ideas for 2015.
We went around the circle suggesting ideas the ones we loved I wrote down on a piece of paper.

One of the struggles me and Ryan had today was that the kids were not listening and I found that we would have to keep clapping to get there attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment