Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Excellence Evidence Role Model for the Kakano students.

Today I was being a role model for the Kakano students by getting my Merit Badge and Bronze certificate.
This year I have been working really hard to get my Leadership badges and care certificates because it is a great challenge and achieving them makes me really proud of myself and my school.

To get your Merit badge you have to participate in two can dos (I did Peer Mediation and Student council). Then you have to blog five times about those two things and also blog five times about being a role model, all the kauri team events, helping out around the school, getting involved and technology.
You will also have to complete four homework challenges one must be a task that is highlighted.
One hard thing was is that you could not blog more than two times a week.

This is the Merit Badge.
And my Bronze certificate.



No comments:

Post a Comment