Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Distinction Evidence Guitar With Mr M

At guitar we were lucky enough to play in front of the whole school at the end of term celebration of learning. At practice on Thursday we played Nga Ewi E a lot because that was the song we were going to be playing for the school. There was six others playing in front of the school. I was showing the care values by not being silly whilst playing the guitar. I think Nga Ewi E is easy because we have been learning it for a long time now and it is one of many easy songs I know. On Tuesday we did not have guitar because Mr M was away so it was good that he came on Thursday because if he did not we would not have been able to go over the set up for assembly. The people that played guitar with me in front of the whole school was Monique, Jackie, Ye-Jon, Jessie, Meadow and Mia. By having the opportunity to play at the whole school it is great role modeling for the Kakano team and younger students in the Kauri team. BY seeing all 7 of us playing in front of the school the might want to play guitar on any other instrument. We were also lucky enough to have Sophie playing the drums to Nga Iwi E as well us us. I think the guitars mixed with the drums was a great idea. I think the overall performance was great and I hope I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment