Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Merit Evidence Can Do- Guitar With Mr M

On Tuesday I had my first guitar lesson with Mr M for the year.
My goal for this year is to be able to read music.

The first thing Mr M got us to do was face away from the whiteboard and try and show him some newer chords that we may have forgotten from last year.
Then he got us to play the 12 Bar Blue's.
After that he gave us that song in music notes.
We practiced that for a bit.
I was really nervous for this because that meant I had to read music.
At this point I can only read a little bit of music, but my aim is to able to easily read music.
Then he gave us a few other songs with music notes.

The learner quality I was showing was resilience because reading music is not that easy and it will take me awhile to learn how to read it properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment