Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Merit Evidence Can do- Guitar with Mr M

On Tuesday I had Guitar,

The first thing we did was practice some songs that we are going to be playing in choir this year.

Then we practiced some bar tabs, bar tabs are really hard so by the end of the year I want to be able to play bar tabs.
I realy want to be able to play bar tabs because then it makes playing some chords easyer.

After doing that for a bit I asked if we could play Hello.
Mr M said yes so we then practised this song.

We then practiced some other new songs that we have just gotten .

The learner quallities I was showing were resillince and also communicate because I was never giving up and i also was communicating with the other people I do guiatr with so I also knew what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment