Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Walt: I can evaluate writers’ purposes and consider how they have used structure and language to suit these purposes. (Eg: I can make decisions about why the writer has written a piece of writing and how they have used particular structures and words to meet the purpose.)

Walt: I can evaluate writers’ purposes and consider how they have used structure and language to suit these purposes. (Eg: I can make decisions about why the writer has written a piece of writing and how they have used particular structures and words to meet the purpose.)

My Prove It


My SOLO level is Extended abstract because I have completed my goal and proved that I can do it. (The link above)

My next step is to have a conference with the teacher and get a new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment