Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Excellence Evidence- Must do- Student Council #1

On Wednesday I had student council
 I turned up at the right time and had all the equipment I need.

I then got the whiteboard and started to write out what we're going to talk about today.
After that I decided to begin the student council meeting because Mrs Trotter was not here yet.
I took the roll and then started to talk about some things for the future of Oakland's.

After doing that Mrs Trotter arrived and I carried on with the meeting.
We talked about some main things that we think we need for the rebuild of the school.
One thing we talked about was having water fountains on the field so that when we are thirsty we don't have to go all the way to one that is on the courts.
We also talked about having some more art around the school so it would be more colourful.
Another thing that came up was that we wanted more open classes like the ones in the year 7&8 area. I think that this would be a good idea because then we wells be able to do more collaborative learning.

The care values that I used was active thinking and respect because when Mrs Trotter want here yet I just started the meeting and I also showed respect by helping other if they didn't know what we needed to do.
I showed leadership by just getting on with the meeting and also being a good role model by not being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment