Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Excellence Evidence- Can do- Kapa Haka #3

On Friday I had Kapa Haka, I made sure I turned up on time and that I had my long poi.

The first thing we did was start of by having a talk about how close the cultural festival actually is.
Then we got set up for a whole run through of our performance.
After we ran through the whole thing we then went and sat down and Matua talked to us about how we need to be singing louder because our first song is amazing but the next few aren't loud enough.

After we had been through the whole thing twice we had to do do it one more time and then we were free to go out to morning tea.
I think we did really well at our practice because we are sounding good and I can't wait for the night where we actually get to perform.

The Care value I was showing was Respect because I was listening to Matua when he was speaking and I was showing leadership by being a good role model to the younger students and doing the correct actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment