Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

My CARE Progress

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress
Because I have archived my bronze and I have already gotten a little certificate for my silver.


I am 3 small certificates away from getting my Silver and I think I will hopefully get it by the end of this term.


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in is Excellence because that is one of the areas I haven't been getting as many ticks in.


To achieve my Silver award quicker I need to make sure I am always showing all my CARE values.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is make sure I am putting my ticks in the Google form because sometimes I forget to put them in.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment