Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

Excellence Evidence- Can do- Student Council #4

On Wednesday I had student council
I made sure that I turned up to it on time and had everything I needed.

The first thing we did at student council was take the roll and then we started to talk about what was on the agenda.
We first talked about what we had to do for homework which was if we could have any other fundraisers what would they be and what would they be for.
They idea that came up with the most was a mufti day for Starship Hospital,

We then talked about how we would do this and also what we would do like a normal mufti day or have something different with the mufti day as well.

The care value I showed was Community because I was helping other people out, and I was being a good role model because I was listening to others and showing respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment