Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

Excellence Evidence- Must do- At technology and on the bus #4

On Tuesday we had tech.
On the bus I made sure that I was quite and that I was only talking to the person next to me.

On we got to tech we went to mandarin and then after that we went back to the cooking room.
We had to wash our hands and then get our aprons on.

After that we got the recipes for what we were making and that was Potato Pizza Pile ups.
I enjoyed making these because they were quite easy to make.

Then it was morning tea.
After morning tea we made cheese rolls.
They were also really good, after that we had to clean up and pack up everything.

On the way back I also made sure I was only talking to the person next to me and using a quite voice.

The care value I was showing was Respect because I listening to the other people around me and also helping them out when they need it.
I was being a good role model by showing respect on the bus and not talking to loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment