Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Distinction Evidence Peer Mediation

At peer mediation I was a bit disappointed because no one turned up to do their job of peer mediation.
So that meant I had to do it by myself.

The first problem I had was 7 kids could not tie their shoelaces up so I had to do that. 
Then when I went over to the playground someone was sad because another boy said that some show was for baby's and what I did was ask to hear both sides of the story and then explain what I think is the problem is. They then agreed to say sorry and keep away from each other.
A new entrance girl came up to me and said 'I am going to walk around with you because I want my mum' I then said 'ok but I am going to try and find you so,e friends to play with'.
I walked up the deck to make sure everything was ok and it was. I saw a bunch of new entrance kids playing there so I asked if this other girl could play. They then said yes so she went off happily and played with them.
As I was walking around by the music room I saw that someone was on the ground crying. I walked over to her she told me she fell off the wall of the deck. It seemed to be that her knee really hurt so I took her over to a Duty teacher and she put an ice pack on her knee.


Overall I think peer mediation went better then normal because no one was distracting me and I could walk around the junior area faster. Next time I hope that the other people on peer mediation turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment