Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Merit Evidence Can Do- Guitar with Mr M

On Tuesday I had guitar with Mr M.

My goal for this year is to learn how to read music properly.

This week we practiced tabs.
I really don't like tabs because they sometimes hurt my fingers and also my fingers aren't long enough to properly do it.
But I still try to do it.
We practiced Hallelujah, 12 Bar Blues and also Passenger Let Her Go.
I really like Hallelujah because I know how to play it off by heart.
I don't mind the 12 Bar Blue's but he did try to make us play it in tabs and it was really hard.
And I love Passenger Let Her Go because I love the song and also I love to play it because it does not use any hard chords.

The learner quality I used was resilience because when we were trying to play songs in tabs I never gave up and I kept trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment