Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Merit Evidence Must Do- Food Forest Getting Involved

For the last two days we have been gardening.

Yesterday we helped Mr McAven with the weeding.
We got to use the secateurs to help get the weeds out.
I was on the wheelbarrow for a little bit and it was fun because I got to empty all the weeds into the trailer.

Then today we got to pick all the sweet corn out of the maize maze.
We had to pull out the stalk and then put the corn in a bucket then we had to take turns at taking the wheelbarrow to the trailer.
By the end of the job the trailer was full.

The care values that I used were Community because I was helping out other people to get the job done and also Active Thinking because I was coming up with ideas to help move the Wheelbarrow faster.

Below are some photos of what we have been up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment