Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

Excellence Evidence- Can do- Kapa Haka #6



On Friday I had Kapa Haka, I made sure I turned up on time and that I had my long poi.

First we all got into our lines and wewere told we are going to learn two new songs Ka Waiata and another one, the name of which i cant quite remember..
We first sung Ka Waiata and then we practiced the actions to the other new song. I really like the two new songs as it is nice to have a change to what we have been doing all year, practicing for the cultural festival.

We then talked about the next up and coming performances for the Kapa Haka which includes the gala.
The Care value I was showing was Respect because I was listening to Matua when he was speaking, Active thinking while I was trying to learn the new songs,  and I was showing leadership by being a good role model to the younger students.

No comments:

Post a Comment