Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

Excellence Evidence- Can do- Student Council #5





On Wednesday I had student council
I made sure that I turned up to it on time and had everything I needed.

The first thing we did at student council was take the roll and then we reminded everyone about the rules and not speaking unless you have the talking piece. 

Today we talked about the pet day that we are going to be having in the term 4.  We are also going to have a muffti day, with the money raised going to the SPCA which is a great cause, helping to feed and care for stray pets in our community. 

We talked about some of logisitics around holding the pet day, who will collect mufti day money, who is giong to help sort out the pets and where they are going to go.  We also talked about the guideines around what pets can come, having vaccinations up to date, what pets needed to be in cages, whether parents needed to look after the pets etc.  

The care value I showed was active thinking as we had to put our heads together and problem solve how this was going to actually work at school.  I also was being a good reole model  because I was listening to others and showing respect, and helping run the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment